Internationally recognised expert at fully connected leadership and communication.
With more than two decades of experience in strategic communication and leadership and a unique educational combination in business marketing and public health, Mel is an asset to leaders and teams that want achieve real connection and sustained engagement.
Mel has been recognised in the leadersHum 2022 Power List of the Top 200 Biggest Voices in Leadership. She is the host of podcast This Connected Life and author of Fully Connected and The Social Association.
This workshop provides guidance to help leaders become fully connected, so they can take back ownership of their life, reclaim their health, energise their workforce, communicate with conviction and create cultures of belonging.
- A three-step framework to identify what you need to do to regain control of your life
- An awareness of what drives you and what drains you
- Tactics to take action when your motivation has gone missing
- A self-care toolkit to draw upon when life is hard
- Small steps to self-care so you gain back enthusiasm, excitement and energy